Chatham House, has confirmed Monday that APC Presidential Candidate Muhammadu Buhari will give an address at the institute this week.
- Juju music maestro Ebenezer Obey loses wife
- Video: Mercy Johnson Weds Under Tight Security
- The Uniqueness of African means of Communication in a Contemporary World
- Abacha, Mobutu richer than all 44 US Presidents
- Exposed! Past criminal exploits of 12 W/Africans indicted for $10 million fraud in Minnesota
Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has challenged the All Progressive Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Major General Mohammodu Buhari to swear with the Holy Quran if he did not visit hospital for medical attention during his visit to United Kingdom last week.
Former Nigerian President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo on Monday denied operating a social media account contrary to a post on Twitter credited to him.
Four weeks to the March 28 presidential election, indications emerged that there is growing uncertainty among some members of the Board of Trustees of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), on whose platform President Goodluck Jonathan is contesting the election, over his candidacy.